Join the Heart of D/s mailing list to be among the first to know when coaching openings become available in Spring 2020.
- Exploring alternative relationships or BDSM?
- Wondering what Dominant/submissive relationships are all about and how to do them safely?
- Struggling to communicate effectively with your D/s or M/s partner?
- Seeking personal or spiritual growth in the context of D/s or M/s?
- Aspiring to greater emotional transparency and honesty in your authority-transfer relationship?
- Transitioning from one D/s or M/s role to another?
- Experiencing conflict in your power-exchange relationship?
- Coming out of an unsatisfying D/s relationship and wondering how to do better next time?
- Wishing to take your authority-transfer relationship to the next level?
- Wondering how to bring your spiritual and sexual lives into alignment?
Coaching can help you enjoy a healthy and fulfilling Dominant/submissive relationship through greater mindfulness and better communication. A coach is the person in your corner who can help you clarify your needs, wants, and motivations; set achievable goals; and provide accountability as you move forward.
I welcome people of all genders, orientations, and D/s or M/s identities. Whether you’re single or part of an established D/s and M/s couple or family, I can help you develop practical self-awareness and communication strategies to support and strengthen your dynamic.
My role as a coach is to help clients access and trust their inner wisdom. We’ll work together with a combination of thought-provoking questions and powerful practical techniques to help you make the life changes you most desire. You’ll get the information, support, and accountability you need to develop deeper self-knowledge, greater emotional intelligence, and better communication with your partner(s).
When you work with me, you’ll get practical tools and resources to help you:
- clarify your personal and relationship goals
- develop a road map to get you from here to there
- take steps along the path to positive change
Coaching sessions take place via online video chat; email check-ins are included. Sessions can also be conducted entirely by email or online messaging service.
Please note: Coaching is not a substitute for psychotherapy, and I am not a licensed clinician. Please see my Ethics Statement for more details. To learn more about who I am and what I do, see About Andrew James.